Lingua Frank

This blog goes fishing in my memory hole for stories that I hope will provide at least marginal amusement for all.

Имя:

This blog is really about memories from my life...retold for the pleasure or yawns of friends and strangers alike. Bon appetit.

вторник, января 22, 2008

Resurrect Sean

Three long, eventful, postless years are drawing to a close...Linguafrank is now poised to return in all of its glory. Starting tomorrow, I'll be making weekly posts, so begin being delighted.

2 Comments:

Blogger aaron and allee said...

Wonderful! We cannot wait!

10:43 AM  
Blogger Charisse Baxter said...

I suppose it's just as well I didn't try to find you any sooner, then... Good thing I still run into the A-squar'ds on occasion! Give Shawna a big kiss for me (she can hug you for me, too). Sounds like I might need a family group chart to keep up with your progress! I'd love to hear all about your adventures of the last several years... Ooh, are you two on Facebook yet? *runs off to check* *runs back*

Let's get reacquainted, fun people!

Charisse B.

8:18 PM  

Отправить комментарий

<< Home