Lingua Frank

This blog goes fishing in my memory hole for stories that I hope will provide at least marginal amusement for all.

Имя:

This blog is really about memories from my life...retold for the pleasure or yawns of friends and strangers alike. Bon appetit.

воскресенье, марта 27, 2005

Re-Emerging from the Swamp

All of my good intentions to keep this thing going (did I say keep? I meant get), were thwarted by an extended stay in a hotel with the incompetent old malcontent of a janitor at the head of the hi-tech wifi access team. Daily, as I enjoyed my Shirley Temple in the hotel lobby during happy hour, I would pester the snuggly curmudgeon with wistful smiles and hopeful pleadings. I hope to hell he doesn't think I was flirting.
In any case, I'm back. My one reader (Beck, that's you) can look forward to a new posting later in the day. I'll make it fun, I promise.

3 Comments:

Blogger Beck said...

Hooray!! Welcome back, Flan-o-man!
(And actually I think Bryan checks your blog, too-- so there is at least two readers out there. Kitt might as well.) Check my links for Jana's site of fun.

10:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I read your post, too. I don't know if you'll remember me, but for some god forsaken reason, I used to pull on your "dick". Whatever, high school was weird.

11:58 AM  
Blogger Lucius Atherton said...

I think that I'm more appalled by the extra-long braided belt than by our granting it anatomical status.

2:41 PM  

Отправить комментарий

<< Home